Welcome spring into your home by decorating for Easter. Compared to other holidays, you will find that Easter decorations are not elaborate or complicated. You won’t spend hours attaching bunny-shaped lights to your roof or constructing an Easter tree.
Instead, focus on the small touches to spruce up your home, like Easter table decorations, and make things festive. Try one or all of these Easter decor ideas to make your home look lovely.
1. Add Flowers – A very simple way to decorate for the holiday is to put a vase full of spring flowers on your dining table. Choose a vase in a pastel color or a vase with an Easter-themed print on it. Flowers that bloom in spring, such as delicate daffodils or pretty tulips, are perfect.
2. Look For Easter Linens – An incredibly simple way to decorate for the holiday is to put out a dish cloth or tea towel with an egg or a bunny screen-printed or stitched onto it. Look for Easter-themed tablecloths or cloth napkins. Choose Easter table linens with a delicate floral print or embroidery if you want something more subtle. If you don’t want linens with prints on them at all, choose solid color linens in pastel hues.
3. Fill a Basket or Bowl With Eggs – Whether you have children or not, you can still make Easter baskets and use them to decorate your house. Plastic eggs are the least expensive option and possibly the easiest. Yu can also find sturdy wooden eggs, or more delicate porcelain eggs, with pretty patterns painted on them. Another option is to dye intact egg shells and arrange them in a basket. For a moe modern decoration, use a prtty bowl or pick a wire mesh or iron basket, or you can choose the traditional wicker basket to place the eggs in. Line the basket with grass clippings or paper shreds to cushion and protect the eggs.
4. Hang a Wreath – Easter wreaths come in a range of styles, from straw wreaths wrapped in ribbon to evergreen wreaths decorated with sparkling Easter eggs. If you feel crafty, string several plastic eggs or hollowed out eggshells together end to end and shape into a circle for a home-made wreath.
5. Let Candles Light the Way – Turn plain pillar or taper candles into easy Easter decorations by scattering wrapped Easter egg candy at the base of the candles across a surface. Line a hurricane vase with Easter-themed pebbles, marbles or candies, and set a pillar candle on top.
These Easter decor ideas are sure to make your house sparkle with freshness and Easter spirit, and do not require much time or effort on your part. Start decorating today!